The Boo Buddy interactive is ideal for documenting paranormal activity. It does the job BooBuddy was originally designed for (lighting up to respond to EMF changes) and much more! BooBuddy interactive is not just an EMF detector bear but also an interactive investigator, asking questions and reacting to any changes in the environment just like a human investigator.
EMF meter, EVP, trigger object thermometer and motion sensor all in one!
- Detects EMF and responds with lights in the arms when spikes arise
- Detects movement, vibration and temperature and responds vocally. (Almost 40 questions and voice responses.)
- Conducts baseline readings in the room when you turn the unit on (first 30 seconds)
- Asks a series of EVP questions so you can watch for potential responses or leave it in a room on its own (with an EVP recorder rolling and/or video camera rolling also)
- All electronics are completely hidden from view within the bear
- Asks EVP Questions
- Detects changes in EMF, Movement, Temperature and Vibration
- Responds to those changes in a cute, friendly voice which s why it is such a great trigger object!
BooBuddy’s job is to investigate the paranormal along side you promoting positive response and letting you know if and when the environment changes. BooBuddy asks EVP questions in order to try and trigger a response. If anything changes (EMF, motion, temperature) BooBuddy will respond appropriately, letting us know that you may be in the presence of spirit. Set BooBuddy and turn it on to detect environment changes and start asking questions. Make sure to set a recorder or camcorder near the doll to document any potential responses. When it comes to ghost hunting and paranormal investigations, some theories suggest that using an object familiar and attractive to an entity may entice them to interact which makes BooBuddy great as toy bears have been around for hundreds of years and will be familiar to spirits from a range of times.
Examples of BooBuddy questions and responses.
EVP Question: “Do you want to be my friend?”
BooBuddy Moved: “Hehehe. That Tickles.”
Temperature Decrease: “Brrrrr. It’s cold in here.”
Battery operated (not included)